Flue gas boilers
Basic technical information:
A significant contribution to the savings of fossil fuels is also the produced wide output series of flue-gas boilers for the use of waste heat from various technological processes.
- The flue-gas boilers are firetube or watertube and can be used up to 1100 °C.
- The boiler output depends on the amount and temperature of the flue gas.
- Hot water boilers are supplied in the output range 0.2 to 10 MW.
- Steam boilers in the output range 0.1 t.h-1 to 50 t.h-1.
The flue-gas boilers are designed according to customer requirements and needs depending on the composition of the flue gas.
- Construction and production of flue gas boilers is carried out according to the standards ČSN EN 12 952, ČSN EN 12 953.
Download: Flue gas boilers.pdf